Friday, July 8, 2011

Kensington K64560US ComboSaver Portable Notebook Computer Lock

Kensington K64560US ComboSaver Portable Notebook Computer Lock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this to use with my new Compaq laptop. I have mixed emotions with it being "Coily". One benefit is it is more compact and easy to store. When securing it to a close area it doesn't look clunky. It is sometimes difficult to secure to the laptop because you have to push it it while turning. I just got the unit so I am still experimenting with it. Overall I am pleased with the unit and pleased with the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kensington K64560US ComboSaver Portable Notebook Computer Lock

If your computer is stolen, it's not just the computer that you may be missing. Theft or loss of a computer or data storage medium, make up 54% of all identity theft-related data breaches. Protect your notebook from theft wherever you go. The ComboSaver Combination Portable Notebook Lock is security that travels easily with a cable that instantly coils. Plus the low-profile lock fits great with slim notebook designs. Works with 99% of all notebooks via the Kensington Security Slot. Online registration makes it easy to retrieve lost combinations



Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Click here for more information about Kensington K64560US ComboSaver Portable Notebook Computer Lock

No comments:

Post a Comment